Our Skilled Electricians Are Here To Help With A Variety Of Electrical Services & Installations
NO PAYMENTS UNTIL
NO MONEY DOWN
NO MINIMUM CREDIT
As A Full Service Electrical Contractor, We Offer A Complete Range Of Services:
Electrical Panel Upgrade
Whole House Wiring
Some Tips For Identifying And Avoiding Potential Hazards
Call Your Local Fire Department:
* Dim or flickering lights, bulbs that wear out too fast;
* Overheated plugs, cords or switches;
* Shock or mild tingle – more than normal static electricity;
* Loose plugs; or unusually warm or faulty outlets or switches
* Have a licensed electrician examine your electrical system every ten years. All electrical work should be done by a licensed electrician who has first obtained a permit when required. The permit process helps protect homeowners that the work is done correctly.
* Inspect all extension cords. Discard any that are cracked or frayed and replace with new ones having a certification label from an independent testing laboratory. Never nail a cord or wire to the wall.
* Cords should be used according to their ratings (indoor or outdoor use) and according to the power needs of the appliance that is being plugged in.
* When unplugging any cord, do so by grasping the plug end. Do not pull on the cord as this over time can cause the cord to fail.
* Make sure you have ground fault breakers installed in your bathroom and kitchen.
* Keep hot irons and curling irons out of reach of small children.
* When leaving laptop computers, iPads, and cell phones charging, have them on a solid surface such as a desk or counter top. Leaving them on a bed, couch or chair can cause them to overheat and catch the material on fire.